September 2, 2017
Here are the 10 best proven ways to grow your hair faster naturally.
A research of Evidence-Based complementary and alternative medicine published in 2014, says that Pumpkin seed oil has shown a significant increase in hair count in men’s bald spots. This increased the thickness of hair and increased the hair growth. Pumpkin seed oil which contains excellent source of mineral nutrients. These are a very good source of magensuim, phosphorous, copper, zinc and iron. This is extremely useful in treating serve hair loss such as Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA)
How to use Pumpkin to grow hair faster ?
Pumpkin can be used in two ways to apply to your hair for faster growth and curb hair loss. They are,
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Raw Pumpkin
First method: Take a or two tablespoons of Pumpkin seed oil and massage all over your scalp concentrating at the root level. Remember, the roots or the follicles are from where the hair grows, so what ever natural hair growth treatments you perform to your hair it should be mainly to your scalp. That way it boosts new hair growth and thus helps to grow hair faster. Do this twice every week until you see visible effects. If you do not have oil, opt for the second method.
Second method: If you have a pumpkin in your backyard, you are lucky. Because using raw ingredients to your scalp gives you more better results than those of refined or adulterated ones. Cut a small piece of raw pumpkin and grate it to fine paste. Extract the juice into a spray bottle and apply all over your scalp. Or, you can apply the paste of pumpkin mixed with some curd; kinda hair mask. Do this once a week.
Rosemary is an excellent to stimulate hair growth. In fact, Rosemary oil is as effective as minoxidil which is a synthetic drug used to stimulate hair growth. Regular massage of rosemary oil to your scalp increases hair growth and promotes healthier hair thereafter. There are many ways in which you can use rosemary to your hair to grow hair faster. They are,
- Rosemary hair rinse: Rosemary hair rinse is the simplest way to use rosemary to your hair. You can see the full post on how to use rosemary for hair rinsing here. Rosemary hair rinse recipe
- Rosemary essential oil: Rosemary essential oil is one the best essential oil for hair. It pleasant herbacous smell calms your scalp and keeps it stress free. You can use few drops of rosemary essential oil in your daily shampoo while rinsing your hair. Use 3-4 drops for one wash.
- Rosemary deep conditioning treatment: What s better than having a soothing hair massage with hot oil treatment. You can excatly do the same with this simple hair oil recipe. Take one or two tablespoons of cocnut oil in a bowl and warm the oil a bit. Now add 3-4 drops of rosemary essential oil in it and give it a stir. Apply this oil all over you scalp and give a nice massage for 5 minutes. This will help stimulate the hair follicles and increases the hair growth.
Note: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, do not use essential oils before consulting your doctor.
Peppermint oil has a strong menthol smell. This menthol has high beneficial properties to the skin and hair. It increases the blood circulation of the scalp when applied to your roots of your hair and thus feeds the essential nutrients to your hair from the body. There are many ways you can use peppermint essential oil in your hair care routine, some of which are;
- To your shampoo: As said above in rosemary part, You can use peppermint essential oil in you shampoo too. It gives a nice menthol cool effect and at the same time stimulates the scalp for blood circulation thus helps to grow hair faster.
- Hot oil treatment: Use few drops of peppermint essential oil in your favorite carrier oil and apply to your scalp. Give a nice massage and wrap up your hair in a hot towel that is dipped in hot water and wring -ed it out. Follow to rinse your hair with a natural shampoo and conditioner after 15 minutes
Onion contains lots of sulphur and anti-bacterial properties that helps t treat any scalp infections that might contribute to hair loss. It also contains enzyme catalase which is an anti-oxidant that can prevent hair graying. You can use onion to your hair in two ways. They are as follows;
- Onion juice: Applying the onion juice directly on your scalp is more beneficial and also helps to grow hair faster. To extract the onion juice, just grate or grind the onion pieces into a blender and extract the juice out of it. Appying this juice directly to the spots of your hair where you feels there is receding hair line. you need not add any more water to the juice. Apply the pure onion juice just to the roots of your hair.
- Onion oil: You can make your own onion oil. It is so easy, if you want my secret recipe, just let me know in the comment section below. I will write a detailed article n it for you guys. Massaging your hair with onion hair oil helps to grow your hair faster and reduces hair loss.
6. Wooden hair brush
Using the right brush for your hair is as important as just oiling your hair. As the plastic brush causes static and breakage to your ends of the hair, hair loss is common. Instead, use wooden brushes made of either Neem wood if you are looking for a cheaper alternative and maple wood if you want more quality and standard. Ever wondered What does these wooden brushes do?
- Stimulates the right pressure points on your scalp to help increase hair growth.
- Distributes the natural oils and thus provides nourishment to add to the health of your hair.
- Zero static, that means no breakage. So reduced hair loss. 🙂
Eggs are a natural source of protein to your hair. It also contains biotin which is the star nutrient for you hair to grow it faster. Do you know most of the hair supplements contain biotin.? Why to look for artificial means when you can directly set them whole natural sources like eggs and banana. Here is your simple protein pack to grow hair faster.
Hair mask: Mix one egg and a paste of one ripe banana in a bowl. Apply the mask all over your scalp and massage gently for 5 minutes. Let it do wonders to your hair follicles by wrapping in a bun for 30-40 minutes. Wash off with natural shampoo. You cant believe how silky and smooth your hair will be after trying this mask. For more such hair mask recipes, you can read Miracle hair masks for faster Hair growth
4. Castor oil
Castor oil contains natural growth promoting compounds such as Ricinoleic acid which is one of the essential amino acid required by the human body. It is omega-9 fatty acid that can penetrate into the hair follicles and promotes thicker and naturally black hair.
Tip: Using cold pressed, hexane free and non-solvent extracted castor oil is very beneficial to your hair. As the viscosity of castor oil is super thick, it is always better t dilute it with any other carrier oil before applying to your hair is important. Mix with any oil like coconut or olive oil and warm the oil a little. Apply the oil mixture to only your scalp concentrating more on the roots. After 6 hours wash off with a natural shampoo and follow with a conditioner. You can apply castor oil twice or thrice a week.
3. Infused garlic oil
Garlic has high anti bacterial properties that can cause scalp issue which further inhibits the hair growth.
It helps purify the hair follicles, strengthen them, and prevent clogging, curbing hair loss. The best way to use garlic to grow hair faster is infusing it in a carrier oil. The best oil to infuse fresh garlic is coconut oil. Take a small jar and put some fresh crushed garlic cloves in it. Now add coconut oil into the jar till the cloves in the jars are completely immersed in the oil. close the lid and Let in sit in room temperature for one week. After one week, you can use the oil. This gives fuller and thicker hair in not time.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one such all purpose medicinal herb that does wonders not only to your hair but also to your skin. One of the main requisite to grow your hair is to keep your scalp clean and healthy. Isn’t it? A clean scalp open the doors to grow your hair more quickly and healthily. Although there are many methods you can use aloe Vera for hair growth, the best one is using the fresh leaf plucked right from the plant.
Peel off the skin and extract only the gel. Blend it into a fine paste and apply to your scalp. Give a gentle massage for 5 minutes and let it stay on your scalp for at least 30 minutes before washing it off. Consistent using has shown visible results to many.
1. Inversion method
If you have no time, no interest on above stuff or you are super lazy to do something for your hair, but you still want your hair to grow faster.. This is probably the one for you. The inversion method for hair growth. This method is the most popular method to increase for hair growth by 3x faster. Inversion method for hair growth is nothing but hung your head upside down for a short period of time and tip of your fingers slowly give massage for 3-4 minutes. This methods works as it rushes blood flow to your scalp and thus stimulates it for hair growth by invigorating the hair follicles.
You can benefit much from this inversion technique if doing it after you give a warm oil treatment to your scalp, that you are letting your scalp to wake up and do its work effectively 🙂
Hope this techniques and tips to grow hair faster helps you guys. Did any one already have tried any method described here,do let me know and others know it. How did it help to grow your hair faster and reduce hair loss? Will you tell me?
Best oils for oil cleansing | Oil cleansing for acne prone skin
A Harsh truth about your foaming cleansers that are ruining your skin Oil cleansing method is my favorite way to cleanse my face. I have been using this method since a year. I use to suffer from pimples and that left behind dark ...
Biotique Bio Peach Peel Off Mask Review
Biotique products are known for the wonderful natural ingredients that they choose to make their products. So i thought of trying their peel off mask. After trying this Biotique Bio Peach Peel Off Mask for a couple of weeks, i tho ...