Rosemary Hair rinse for shiny, soft and silky Hair Naturally
The right hair rinses chosen specially for your hair condition and scalp will reap some of the maximum benefits. For eg: Rosemary hair rinse can relive stress and anxiety thus reduces the hair fall that causing it. These hair rinses adds extra shine and bounce to the hair with an all natural look.
Rosemary is said to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. It is also an excellent remedy for dandruff and it may be competitive for many commercial products.
Results showed that rosemary was just as effective as minoxidil. During the process, it helped the side effect of itchy scalp and dandruff and helped to grow new hair.
One of the easiest way to include rosemary n your hair care routine is doing a simple rosemary hair rinse once every two weeks.
Rosemary Hair rinse
This is my all time favorite hair rinse. Rosemary power is just a miraculous herb. It has some of the rare benefits that none other herbs give you. It is extremely beneficial for hair stimulation that promotes healthy hair growth.
- Promotes healthy hair growth by enhancing blood circulation on the scalp
- Reduces the amount of hair fall after shampooing
- Gives a nice aroma to the hair
- Has excellent anti-inflammatory properties that inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria on the scalp.
The benefits are just numerous. I can just go on writing about rosemary and never stop.
How to Rinse with rosemary water?
- Boil the water on high flame till the water starts to evaporate into steam.
- Put 2-3 steps of rosemary leaves into the boiling pot. Reduce the flame to low and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Off the stove
- Let the water cool. Now Stain the water into a jug or container.
- After you shampoo and condition your hair, just dump the rosemary water all over your hair. No need to wash your hair again.
This rinse Can be done once every week.
OPTIONAL: You can also use dried rosemary if you do not have fresh rosemary leaves.
Buy shed dried rosemary here.
And that it. Enjoy your beautifully smelling hair for the rest of the day.