Philips Bikini Trimmer REVIEW – Bare Shave Possible?
Look what I bought for you all. A trimmer for life, I called this. I am finally saved from the cuts from the razors and rashes from waxing. Without further a due, Let’s jump into the Philips Bikini Trimmer REVIEW and know if you can achieve that bare shave with a trimmer.
Philips Bikini Trimmer REVIEW
I will brief about the packaging and design of the trimmer first before moving further. Also, this Philips Bikini Trimmer review will be more about visuals and working of the trimmer, so you will find many ftures rather than just my words.
Packaging and design..
This trimmer comes in a an attractive design with pink body and white heads (ya, it has multiple removable heads. How cool is that isn’t it :P). The body has a nice grip. It has a rubber coating which makes us easy to do our job without the fear of slipping the trimmer mid way.
The trimmer has easily understandable pointed instructions on every side, which will help any newbie to easily use it without seeing the guide and instruction manual.
The power button is a simple push up button. I just hate those click and press power buttons on trimmers . For some reason they just don’t work after a couple of months. So, this is a savior for me.
This trimmer runs with a non rechargeable 1.5V battery, one which is already included in the trimmer. No extra batteries. You can buy any Alkaline battery once you are done with this. I prefer trimmers which runs with a removable batteries like these. I have zero interest on these which runs on electric charge. Image when you are in the middle of your trimming section and suddenly this gets off because of no charge, you come out..charge for another 15 minutes and then go and complete your trimming job. Sounds funny? I have been there, and don’t ask me how I felt.
I already have enough things to worry charging about.. mobile, Laptop, power band and not a trimmer to add in this list. A non rechargeable battery powered trimmer are so handy in emergency. You can buy few batteries and keep it aside for later emergencies.
Now Let’s see what all we get with this baby…
These are some of the accessories which you gt along with the Philips Bikini Trimmer. There is 1 comb, two trimmer heads, 1 travel pouch, battery and a small cleaning brush. See below for more details and pictures of these accessories
1. Click-on Trimming Comb – Trimming comb to the trimming head which trims down the hair to 3 mm.
2. Bikini Trimming Head – The bikini trimming head which trims down the hair to 0.5 mm.
3. Mini Shaving Head – After using the trimming head, use the mini shaving head for a beautifully 0 mm bare shave.
4. Cleaning Brush – A small cleaning brush for cleaning the deice after use.
5. Travel pouch – A drawstring travel pouch to carry the trimmer.
What the Philips Bikini Trimmer Promises.?
- Ergonomic design for easy navigation around the bikini area
- Round teeth effectively cut hairs while protecting the skin
- Click-on comb included to trim hairs to 3 mm length
- Bikini trimming head precisely trims down hairs to 0.5 mm
- Mini shaving head included for a clean look after trimming
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase
Safe and Easy Way to a Beautiful Bikini Line
- Use anytime, anywhere! In or outside the shower
- Battery powered for optimal portability
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Pouch included to store everything in one place
- Cleaning brush included for quick cleaning
Trim, Shave & Style
Fed up with skin irritations, nicks and cuts? Keep your bikini line in perfect shape and enjoy flawless results with the Philips Bikini Genie trimmer. It’s the safe and easy way to trim, shape and style the hair down there.
Precise Trim & Shave
– Click-on comb included to trim hairs to 3 mm length
– Bikini trimming head precisely trims down hairs to 0.5 mm
– Mini shaving head included for a clean look after trimming
Philips Bikini Trimmer REVIEW- My Experience on using the Philips Bikini Trimmer.
This trimmer does its job perfectly well. I never expected a bare shave from a trimmer. The Mini trimmer head has a wonderful design that precisely cuts the trimmer hair leaving your skin smooth and soft. No razor cuts, no waxing rashes and bumps and most importantly no pain. Eve though you put this mini trimmer head on you finger it doesn’t cut your skin, it just designed to cut the hair on your skin. Marvelous isn’t it?
I sometimes skip this if I don’t need that bare look, especially when trimming the hair near my pubic area. I used the trimmer to shave my underarms as well. This is just so useful when you get a surprise party invites.
The trimmer heads are easy to dissemble and clean. To remove or change the trimmer heads, twist the heads towards your right and to remove the battery or change the battery twist the bottom part of the body towards your left. It’s that simple.
The brush easily cleans the inner parts of the trimmer. When I first saw this brush, I thought this is of no use, as the strands are not that bushy. But it does clean and swipe away the tiny bits of hair left out in the trimmer easily.
This is How I use the Philips Bikini Trimmer..
How I Use…
I generally prefer to use the trimmer while dry. I feel that is more hassle free and easy for cleaning too. I do not use the trimmer comb, so I will start off directly with the bikini trimming head which trims down the hair to 0.5mm length.
Step 1: Fix the trimmer bikini trimmer head to the body of the trimmer.
Step 2: Trim the area in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Step 3: Remove the bikini trimmer head and fix the bare mini shaving head.
Step 4: Shave the area for a clean and bare look.
Step : Wash the area and apply an Aloe rich moisturizer to avoid dryness.
But it from here now Philips BRT382/15 Bikini Trimmer (White/Pink)
I shaved a small a patch of my leg to show you how well it works. Let the pictures do the justice for this trimming job.
- Design. I just love the design of this trimmer. The color, the rubber grim handle, and the curve of the trimmer heads which are easy to navigate especially around the bikini area.
- Can be used on wet and dry conditions
- Clean and bare shave with the zero mm trimmer head. Bare..! Just like you shaved, but with no cuts, rashes and most importantly no pain gurrlll..!
- Easy to carry with a travel friendly drawstring pouch.
- Hassle free cleaning with the brush.
- Easy dissembling and assembling. Just a twist, and you are ready to go.
- Runs on a battery, not an electric charge. What a life savior.
- Safe to be used to trim the hair near underarm and pubic area.
- Cost, may be? The MRP is Rs. 2195/- But I bought it for Rs. 1756/- from amazon. I feel that this trimmer is worth every penny. It completes the job very quickly. 2o minutes shaving time to 10 minutes trimmer time. Total time saver.
Is it Worth the Buy..?
Worth a 100 times. I have used many trimmers and ended up with this. I feel very pity on myself for not finding this from the very first time I started shaving. A must have for all those who are afraid of shaving/waxing your delicate areas.
Buy from here..
Which all trimmer you have tried and fed up with? Comment them below, Let me join with you…