2 Natural Hair rinses for shiny hair- Straightened & damaged hair #3
Hey smartiess..!! Once again welcome to the Straightened & Damaged hair series. This is the 3rd one of the series. And if you are new here and don’t know what this series is about, It is all about taking care and repairing your hair which was straightened and damaged. Basically for the hair which underwent keratin treatments, smoothening/straightening treatments and is seriously damaged.
I have been using these natural home made chemical free methods from the past one year to bring back life and health in my hair. And I can say you, there has been a lot of improvement in my hair. I’m happy to share these things that worked for me with you all, because I know there are girls like me who had dealt with frustrating damaged hair problems.
If you haven’t read the previous parts of these series yet…here they are
So today I’m gonna share 2 Hair rinses that has played a good part in providing the lost shine in my hair back. These are my favorite hair rinses. Hair rinses are amazing, because they are so easy and cheap. It doesn’t take much of your time, perfect for lazy girls like me. 😀
Natural Hair rinses for shiny hair
Before we go to the Hair rinse recipes let me just clear you how these hair rinses actually work and have some the miraculous benefits that gives you glossy shine to your hair.
How does hair rinses Work?
Natural Hair rinses Have an excellent cleansing properties that cleans you scalp and hair effectively where your shampoo has failed to do so. Even though you feel that your scalp is super clean after shampooing it, your scalp doesn’t feel in the same way. It has been buildup with chemical products that are really hard to remove with other chemical stuffed shampoos. It needs an extra power and nourishment which can be given from these natural hair rinses.
Why are hair rinses necessary?
Natural hair rinses are the best way to give your hair a break from chemical loaded products. These hair rinses effectively rinses out all the product buildup on scalp and controls the oil production. It maintains the right balance of oils on your scalp without actually drying.
What benefits Hair rinses give?
The right hair rinses chosen specially for your hair condition and scalp will reap some of the maximum benefits. For eg: Rosemary can relive stress and anxiety thus reduces the hair fall that causing it. These hair rinses adds extra shine and bounce to the hair with an all natural look.
Natural hair rinses for shiny hair
Rosemary Hair rinse
This is my all time favorite hair rinse. Rosemary power is just a miraculous herb. It has some of the rare benefits that none other herbs give you. It is extremely beneficial for hair stimulation that promotes healthy hair growth.
- Promotes healthy hair growth by enhancing blood circulation on the scalp
- Reduces the amount of hair fall after shampooing
- Gives a nice aroma to the hair
- Has excellent anti-inflammatory properties that inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria on the scalp.
The benefits are just numerous. I can just go on writing about rosemary and never stop.
How to Rinse with rosemary water?
- Boil the water on high flame till the water starts to evaporate into steam.
- Put 2-3 steps of rosemary leaves into the boiling pot. Reduce the flame to low and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Off the stove
- Let the water cool. Now Stain the water into a jug or container.
- After you shampoo and condition your hair, just dump the rosemary water all over your hair. No need to wash your hair again.
This rinse Can be done once every week.
OPTIONAL: You can also use dried rosemary if you do not have fresh rosemary leaves.
Buy shed dried rosemary here.
And that it. Enjoy your beautifully smelling hair for the rest of the day.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Do you have any idea about how well we are damaging our hair with our own hands, by using chemically loaded products from shampoo to serums and hair sprays. These may give you temporary gorgeous looking hair for a day or two? But a long term usage of these products will cause chemical buildup on your scalp that ultimately produces more oil and thus attracts more dust and grim which causes more hair fall.
This is where apple cider vinegar will act as an rescuer.It cleans away scalp and hair properly where your shampoo has failed to do so. Controls the sebaceous glands and limits the oil production on your scalp. Thus promotes healthy hair and radiates it natural shine.
How to use Apple cider vinegar as a Hair Rinse?
- As apple cider vinegar is a concentrated liquid, it is always recommend to use it in a diluted form. Mix Apple Cider vinegar and water in 1:5 ratio in a jar. Mix them well. Dump it all over your hair and scalp after you shampoo and conditioning your hair.
- Leave it as such. No need to rinse with water again. Let the hair air dry. If you feel the hair is little dry, you can apply any natural serum of your choice.
CAUTION: Don’t let this rinse go into your eyes, as this stuff will sting your eyes.
This rinse can be done once every week.
Buy ACV here..
Try these hair rinses next time and tell me how good your hair feels. I’ll be waiting for your comments. 🙂
And do not forget to share these amazing hair rinse recipes with your besties. 🙂 Show them some Love.