Why you should Try these Hair Rinses for Oily Hair and Scalp
Hair rinse actually work and have many miraculous benefits apart from adding shine and softness to your hair. Hair rinse is nothing but a final rinse that is usually done to the hair immediately after shampooing and conditioning, but before styling. Hair rinses are a foolproof way to take care of your hair. Some of the hair rinses for oily hair will help you get rid of excess oil on your scalp and keeps your hair clean and fresh for long.
Hair Rinses for Oily Hair and Scalp
The right hair rinses chosen specially for your hair condition and scalp will reap some of the maximum benefits. For eg: Rosemary can relive stress and anxiety thus reduces the hair fall that causing it. These hair rinses adds extra shine and bounce to the hair with an all natural look
Some of the best hair rinses for oily scalp are
Apple cider vinegar rinses
Do you have any idea about how well we are damaging our hair with our own hands, by using chemically loaded products from shampoo to serums and hair sprays.
But a long term usage of these products will cause chemical buildup on your scalp that ultimately produces more oil and thus attracts more dust and grim which causes more hair fall.
This is where apple cider vinegar will act as an rescuer. It cleans away scalp and hair properly where your shampoo has failed to do so. Controls the sebaceous glands and limits the oil production on your scalp. Thus promotes healthy hair and radiates its natural shine.
How to Apple cider vinegar as a Hair rinse for Oily Hair
Mix Apple Cider vinegar and water in 1:5 ratio in a jar. Mix them well. Dump this water all over your hair and scalp after you shampoo and condition your hair.
Leave it on your hair for at least 5 minutes. Massage your scalp with your finger tips in the last minute before washing.
CAUTION: Don’t let this rinse go into your eyes, as this stuff will sting your eyes.
Many do not wash off the hair with water after doing a ACV rinse. I do not too. But if you are too concerned of your hair smelling like shit 😛 then please go ahead and rinse with water at the end.
Don’t say me I dint warn you 😀
Do this hair rinse once a week initially to remove all the product build up and also to cure any scalp infections. Once your hair and scalp are healthy, you can use this hair rinse once or twice every month.
Choose the best Raw Organic Apple cider vinegar to get the most of the benefits out of it. I use this Bragg’s Apple cider vinegar for my skin and hair every month.
You can buy this Apple cider vinegar from here.
Green tea and lemon hair rinses
Get Ready with
- A boiling pot
- A jug of water-Quantity can be varied according to your length of your hair.
- Stove or cook-top
- 2 Green tea bags
- One lemon
Let get started…
- Pour a jug of water into the boiling pot
- Put it on a cook-top or stove and let the water boil for few minutes.
- After the water is boiled enough,off the stove( water need not be boiled until you see bubbles). Now add two green tea bags to it.
- Brew it for 2-3 min.
- Remove the tea bags and add 1 Full lemon juice to it. Mix well.
- Let it cool. After you finish shampooing and conditioning your hair, dump this water onto your head and to the entire length of your hair.
- Give a nice 5 minute massage to your head. You can even allow the mixture to sit on your hair for 5-10 minutes if you have time and then wash off with normal water (Not hot/warm water).
And Yeah..! You are out with gorgeous, clean and shiny hair. You can also pour this in a spray bottle and stray all over your hair and leave it for 30 minutes before taking bath. Shampoo and condition thereafter.
This can be repeated 2 times a week to cure these following scalp conditions.
Rosemary hair rinses
This is my all time favorite hair rinse. Rosemary power is just a miraculous herb. It has some of the rare benefits that none other herbs give you. It is extremely beneficial for hair stimulation that promotes healthy hair growth.
- Promotes healthy hair growth by enhancing blood circulation on the scalp
- Reduces the amount of hair fall after shampooing
- Gives a nice aroma to the hair
- Has excellent anti-inflammatory properties that inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria on the scalp.
The benefits are just numerous. I can just go on writing about rosemary and never stop.
How to Rinse your Hair with rosemary water?
- Boil the water on high flame till the water starts to evaporate into steam.
- Put 2-3 steps of rosemary leaves into the boiling pot. Reduce the flame to low and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Off the stove
- Let the water cool. Now Stain the water into a jug or container.
- After you shampoo and condition your hair, just dump the rosemary water all over your hair. No need to wash your hair again.
This rinse Can be done once every week.
Why are hair rinses necessary for oily scalp?
Natural hair rinses are the best way to give your hair a break from chemical loaded products. These hair rinses effectively rinses out all the product buildup on scalp and controls the oil production. It maintains the right balance of oils on your scalp without actually drying.
They add shine, softness and also smoothens your hair. It promotes healthy hair growth, reduces hair loss and scalp infections like dandruff.
Natural Hair rinses Have an excellent cleansing properties that cleans you scalp and hair effectively where your shampoo has failed to do so. Even though you feel that your scalp is super clean after shampooing it, your scalp doesn’t feel it in the same way.
Using Multitude of products like hair sprays, conditioners, serums, heat protestants and gels will cause heavy product buildup on scalp and on your hair with chemicals.
It needs an extra power and nourishment which can remove all this shit out of your hair and some easy natural hair rinses will be your rescue.
Are your in Love with the “SmartGirls”. Want more such Awesome Tips on Hair care and Skin care..? Join our community for free..