How to Use Almond face mask to Remove dark spots
Almonds are rich in Vitamin E, a vitamin which is essential for healthy skin and hair. Cleopatra, The Egyptian Queen who was famous for her beautiful skin and body uses almonds for her skin. Applying Almond oil or Almond milk nourishes the skin and makes it soft and supple. So today we will learn How to use Almond face mask to remove dark spots and get clear naturally at home.
Some of the benefits of using Almonds on your face and body are,
1. The anti oxidant properties which are present in the vitamin E content of Almonds makes your skin acne free.
2. Almond oil is useful in reducing dark circles and preventing them from forming again
3. It is also an excellent skin leaser and also removes tan effectively form the skin’s surface
4. Almonds are a great source of vitamins and nutrients which reduces the signs of early aging in skin
5. Almonds help to lighten the skin slowly by removing the dark spots and fading acne scaring and blemishes.
This mask on how to Use Almond face mask to remove dark spots and get clear skin is very effective to fade away blemishes and scars caused by pimples and acne.
However, the results may vary from person to person.. it is very important to be patience to see some visible results while depending upon natural remedies.
You can use this mask twice a week for at least 3 months to see some visible change in the health of your skin.
How to use Almond face mask to get clear skin
All you need…
Finely milled Almond powder
Organic Raw Honey
Organic Turmeric powder
Take a Clean bowl and add one full tablespoon of finely milled Almond powder.
Add a pinch of Organic Turmeric powder and a teaspoon of Organic raw honey to it.
Now add one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice along with few drops of Rose Hydrosol into it to form a nice paste.
Steam your face with some hot water for a minute to open up the pores.
Now apply the face pack on your face and neck. Distribute it evenly. Use a clean face mask brush if u need to.
Allow the face pack to air dry for 20 minutes.
Wash off with Cold water to seal the pores.
Apply a natural gel based moisturizer like Aloe Vera gel.
This pack is most effective when you use it in the night.
Use this face pack on a well cleansed face.
Use this Almond face mask not more then twice a week.
For more Such Awesome Tips on Natural Skin care and hair care, Join Our “SmartGirls” Community for free Today..!