September 25, 2017
We cant say enough of Aloe Vera’s benefits. Not only for hair but it has some of the amazing benefits for skin and our overall health. I am listing some of the best proven ways to get rid of dandruff naturally and those that really works. Aloe Vera Hair masks for dandruff are the best remedies for dandruff you can try at your home.
But before that, get ready to prepare Fresh Aloe Vera..
- Collect few fresh Aloe Vera leaves and wash them properly to remove any dirt on the leaf.
- Cut them into pieces so that it will be easy to extract the gel out of it.
- Peel of the throwny sides.
- Peel off the upper layer and cut the Aloe Vera into small chunks like this.
- Put them into a blender and grind it well. Collect the juice into a clean bowl.
Now its time to get started with our Aloe Vera Hair mask for dandruff that really works.
BEST Aloe Vera Hair masks for dandruff that WORKS
#1 Aloe Vera with essential oils
This mask is listed on top here for a reason. Essential oils are one of the most potent things available on earth. Once you start using them, you cant live without them. These concentrated oils are much more than just “awesome smelling oils”.
While the aroma of the essential oils clams and relives you from within, the potency of these will cure some of the common problems we have where our commercial products are failed to do so.
Some of the best essential oils for treating dandruff are Rosemary essential oil, Tea tree essential oil and Lemon essential oil. .
Rosemary essential oil has some of the powerful anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that can eliminate dandruff causing bacteria. This herbaceous smelling essential oils is a must have if you are suffering with itchy dandruff.
Tea tree essential oil contains powerful antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that kills bacteria, yeast and germs that accumulate on the scalp and cause dandruff.
Lemon essential oil is a blessing for oily scalp beauties. The acidic properties in the Lemon helps control the sebum production on your scalp and prevents dandruff that is formed from dirt, grim and buildup.
How to use :
- Extract some Aloe Vera gel from fresh leaves and blend them well. Collect the juice in cup.
- Add 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil, 4 drops of tea tree essential oil and 6 drops of lemon essential oil in the cup containing Aloe Vera and mix them well. This ratio of essential oil is for 30ml of Aloe Vera gel. (If you want the exact proportion for the amount you are using, just comment below. I will answer them)
- Apply all over scalp and massage for 5 minutes. Tie your hair up in a bun and wash off after 30 minutes with a mild shampoo.
Note: Remember that, essentials oils should never be used directly. It should be diluted to a maximum of 2% in whatever oils or mask you are using. Direct use of these essential oils may cause skin sensitization and irritation. Pregnant women should not use essential oils.
#2 Aloe Vera with Fenugreek powder
The reason Fenugreek is so popular for treating a dandruff scalp is because of its anti-fungal properties. This fungus removing agent nourishes the scalp and retains moisture and thus eliminated dry and flakiness.
Using too much of shampoo causes dryness of the scalp, this leads your scalp to produce more oil and thus causes dirt and buildup on scalp. Fenugreek balances this chemical and pollution damage that you do to your hair and retains healthy tresses.
For a more deep effect, using fenugreek with cud gives you astounding results. I was so amazed to see my hair how shiny, silky and squeaky clean it was the first time I applied.
For preparing this mask, there is a pre-step to follow. Fenugreek powder should be soaked in water for overnight before using. Use one cup of fenugreek powder to two cups of water, mix them well and let it set for overnight to form a nice paste.
How to use :
- Mix the fenugreek paste and one cup of aloe vera gel in a bowl. Mix them untill they are well combined and no lumps formed.
- Section your hair and apply the mask all over your hair from roots to tips.
- Give a nice scalp massage for 5 minutes, so that your scalp soaks all the goodness of the mask.
- Tie your hair up in bun. Wait fr 40 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo.
You can use this mask once or twice a week.
#3 Aloe Vera with curd
An age old remedy for treating dandruff is by using curd (Yogurt). The presence of lactic acid in curd gives it the property of anti fungal. It cleanses away the and refreshes and cool the scalp which is a relief from itchiness. Not only it helps to treat dandruff in just single wash but also makes your hair s soft and smooth that you cant resist touching them the whole day.
How to use :
- Take a cup of home made sour curd. Stay away from store bought curd which contains preservative, that does no good but harms more.
- Take equal part of Aloe Vera gel a bowl and mix it well with the curd.
- Apply all over your hair from roots to tips.
- Massage for 3 minutes and wait for 30 minutes before washing it with a mild shampoo.
You can use this hair mask once a week. If you are suffering from cold or fever, do not try this mask.
#4 Aloe Vera with Amla /Gooseberries
Unhealthy scalp is the reason for all scalp issues you are facing right now. Keeping you scalp free from problem causing bacteria and fungus is really important for a healthy hair growth and shine. Amla is one such herb which treats your hair problems and gives a healthy mane.
Amla oil also helps get rid of dry flakes from the scalp and dissolves grease and dirt from the follicles, improving overall scalp health
You can use Amla in 3 forms here. Use which ever way you are convenient with.
- Amla powder
- Amla oil
- Amla juice
How to use :
- If you are using Amla oil- Mix 2 tablespoons of Organic Amla oil in a cup of Fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- If you want to use Amla powder, mix 4 tablespoon of Organic Amla powder in a cup of fresh aloe Vera juice. Mix them them well until a fine, smooth paste is formed.
- You can also used fresh Amla juice extracted from Amla fruit and mix it with Aloe Vera juice. Apply all over you hair using a spray bottle. comb your hair after it is applied to distribute to each strand of hair properly.
- Wash your hair after 30 minutes.
#5 Aloe Vera with Neem
Neem acts as an excellent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent. It removes dandruff and soothes an irritated scalp. It eliminates any fungus causing bacteria and helps reduce dandruff with regular use. It discouraged fungal growth and strengthens hair from within to give you a stronger and healthy hair.
How to use:
- If you are using Neem oil- Mix 2 tablespoons of Organic Neem oil in a cup of Fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- If you want to use Neem powder, mix 4 tablespoon of Organic Neem powder in a cup of fresh aloe Vera juice. Mix them them well until a fine, smooth paste is formed.
- You can also used fresh Neem juice extracted from fresh Neem leaves and mix it with Aloe Vera juice. Apply all over you hair using a spray bottle. comb your hair after it is applied to distribute to each strand of hair properly.
- Wash your hair after 30 minutes.
So are you going to try any of these hair mask today? If so which one? Comment them and let me know.. 🙂
These are the Best Herbal teas for weight loss
A hot cup of tea is all you need to relive those stress harmones and induce some calmness within you. Isnt it? But did you know, there are also some right kind of teas just to lose weight and burn those extra calories. These are s ...
How to STRAIGHTEN HAIR at home easily & Let it stay for a WEEK
We all know that our hair runs on its own terms. Sleek and straight look is ever frizzy and curly hair lady’s dream. But spending few hundered bucks in parlor for twice or thrice a month to achieve that look is not s reasona ...