Aloe Vera face pack for Acne – With Aloe Vera Gel | Aloe Vera Leaf
Aloe Vera is one stop solution for all your skin problems. Acne and pimples are no exception. In fact Aloe Vera is known to be the best remedy to treat acne naturally. One applying directly regularly on your skin, it decreases the acne and also fades away the ugly scars and blemishes that the acne has left behind. I show you two types of Aloe Vera face pack for acne that is suitable for all skin types.
Using a fresh Aloe Vera gel extracted from it leaves it the best method to follow while doing applying to the face as an acne treatment. In case if you don’t have one in your backyard, I suggest you to get one Aloe Vera plant just today. Its incredible properties not only benefits to your skin but also to your skin and hair.
If in any case, there is no possibility of bringing this medicinal herb to your place, don’t worry. You can still get almost similar effects of by using an organic, natural Aloe Vera gel.
I prefer to use Rustic Art Aloe Vera gel as their products are Organic certified and has no preservatives, colorants or artificial fragrances in it. You can buy their products directly either from own website or amazon.
What does Aloe Vera Do to your Skin?
- Reduces acne and pimples caused by clogged pores
- Fades away acne blemishes and scars on regular use
- Moisturises the skin and makes it supple and soft after applying an overnight mask
- Prevents problems causing bacteria that enter into the pores and forms pimples or acne
- Avoids dryness, balances moisture and rejuvenates the skin
- Aloe Vera is anti inflammatory and thus reduces inflammation and swelling on the face.
- Its Anti bacterial properties protects the skin from problem causing Bactria and acne.
- Fades dark spots and reduces blemishes caused by pimples or acne.
- As Aloe Vera has some of the best moisturizing properties, it helps the skin from dryness and keeps it soft and supple
- Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema
Aloe Vera face pack for acne using Aloe Vera Leaf
The Aloe Vera gel straight from the plant itself carries many incredible benefits. It has many antibacterial and antiseptic properties that kills the Bacteria around the pimple and diminishes it quickly.
So, are you excited to try the Aloe Vera face mask? But before that, do you know how to extract the gel out of that thorny leaf? If not, Just follow the steps below..
- Collect few fresh Aloe Vera leaves and wash them properly to remove any dirt on the leaf.
- Cut them into pieces so that it will be easy to extract the gel out of it.
- Peel of the thorny sides.
- Peel off the upper layer and cut the Aloe Vera into small chunks like this.
- Put them into a blender and grind it well. Collect the juice into a clean bowl.
That’s it. now you are ready with the home made Aloe Vera. Let’s get quickly into the process of face pack.
> Take one tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera juice into a clean bowl. Now, add a 3 drops of Tea tree essential oil and a pinch of organic turmeric into it. Mix them well and apply onto your well cleansed face. Wash off with Cold water after 20 minutes.
If you do not have Tea Tree essential oil you can also use either Neem oil or Neem powder. As these two ingredients have an excellent capability to kill acne germs quickly.
Aloe Vera face pack for acne using Aloe Vera gel
This method is a lot easier than the first. As collecting the gel from the leaf is not required here, but just the one that is readily available from the stores.
> Take a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel into a bowl and add 2 drops of Tea tree essential oil and one drops of peppermint essential oil. Now, add a pinch of Organic Turmeric powder in it and mix it well. Apply all over the face and wash off after 10 minutes.
This can also be used as an Overnight mask. You can skip using the turmeric as it may stain your face in the morning, if you let the turmeric be on your skin for so long.
So, What do you feel..? Which method is more beneficial to you? and which is more worthy. Comment you opinions below.. Let’s see which method gets more likes 🙂
For more Such Awesome Content on Skin care and hair care, Join Our “SmartGirls” Community for free Today..!