These 5 uses of ” ROSEMARY oil FOR DANDRUFF ” will clear your dandruff for good
Using rosemary oil for dandruff is one of the best way to treat dandruff naturally. One of the best and hassle free method to use rosemary is by using the rosemary oil for dandruff. You will know it how
Uses of Rosemary essential oil for dandruff
Using essential oils for hair growth is one of the best way and easiest way to take care of your hair. Each drop of essential oils have some of the highest therapeutically benefits of the herbs which helps in promotes healthy hair and nourishes it to radiate natural shine. Though essential oils have powerful benefits, they are the ones you need to use it very consciously and carefully. It is always advisable to use essential oil to your skin or scalp only after diluting it enough.
The recommended amount of dilution for any essential oil is 2% of its total quantity. i.e., 12 drops of essential oil for 30ml of oil or any floral water if you are using it for face.
Rosemary is one such amazing essential oil for hair which one cant resist to include this boy in their hair care routines.
Rosemary essential oil is said to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. It is also an excellent remedy for dandruff and it may be competitive for many commercial products.
Results showed that rosemary essential oil was just as effective a minoxidil. During the process, it helped the side effect of itchy scalp and dandruff.
Here are some of the best ways you can include using rosemary essential oil in your hair care routine.
- Rosemary essential oil in my shampoo: This is the simplest yet effective way to use rosemary essential oil. Using essential oil in your shampoo while washing your hair is one of the best way to treat dandruff. It cleanses and wipes away the dandruff in one wash.>>All you need to do is, Take a small quantity of what ever shampoo you are using and in you palm and add 3-4 drops of rosemary essential oil in it. Twirl it once using your finger and wash your hair with this. This method is 3 way useful t you. It clears away your dandruff with one wash, get relief from itchy scalp and have an amazingly smelling hair all day long.
- Rosemary essential oil in hair masks: Another fun way to use Rosemary essential oil is by adding a few drops in your DIY Hair masks. What ever hair mask you are using right now can be power packed with some more added benefits by adding few drops of essential oil in it.>> For this, Choose any DIY Hair mask for your hair type or any hair mask to treat dandruff (link is given below) and add few drops of rosemary essential oil in. Mix the mask well and apply it to your hair concentrating more on your scalp. Massage for 2 minutes and wrap your hair up in a bun. After 30 minutes wash your hair off with a mild shampoo.
ALSO READ: Best Aloe Vera Hair masks that really works to treat dandruff
- Rosemary essential oil in hot oil massage treatments: Imagine how soothing and calming is it to have a hot oil head massage after a busy stressful day, and now just adding few drops of your favorite aromatic essential oil to it not only boosts hair growth or promotes healthy hair but also the pleasing aroma calms you from within.>> Choose any oil of your choice and warm the oil a bit in a double boiler. Do not overheat the oil, as that may evaporate the natural benefits in it. Warming the oil Just for few seconds is what you all need to do. Now add few drops of rosemary essential oil in it and mix it well. Apply the oil to your scalp and massage for 5 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash off the next morning.
ALSO READ: How To do a Spa-like Hot oil massage effectively at home.
Uses of Rosemary Infused oil for dandruff
Infused oils are a trend now. It is one of the easiest way to prepare any oil with herbs. Preparing your own Rosemary infused oil is very easy. You can make the infusion either with fresh herbs or dried herbs.
I personally choose dried herbs to prepare Rosemary infused oil as it less effected by bacteria or mold. Fresh herbs have moisture content in them, if not properly infused, they may cause bacteria production and mold formation.
Recipe: Take a Manson jar and fill 1/4 of the jar with dried rosemary leaves. Now add olive oil into the jar till the dried rosemary leaves are completely covered in the oil. Secure the lid and place the jar in a sunny window for about 3-4 weeks. After that, strain the oil into an airtight container and throw off the leaves of dried rosemary that have been separated from the oil.
- Rosemary oil overnight oil treatment
Take two tablespoon of this rosemary infused oil into a clean bowl and warm the oil for 20 sec in warm water using a double boiler. Now section your hair into four equal parts and clip away each part separately. Take the oil into your palm and apply to each section concentrating more the roots of your hair. Using your finger tips, massage gently till the oil is well distributed.Tie your hair up and cover it with a shower cap before going to bed. Wash your hair the next day with a mild shampoo and condition as usual.
- Rosemary oil in hair masks
Fenugreek is really good for dandruff, so in a Fenugreek Hair mask add one tablespoon of rosemary oil and mix it well. Apply the mask all over your scalp and wash off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
Uses of Rosemary dried/fresh Rosemary leaves for dandruff
- Rosemary Tea hair rinse for clearing dandruff
This is my favorite hair rinse ever. This rinse can be prepared using either fresh rosemary leaves or dried rosemary leaves. This recipe can be found in here. Rosemary Hair rinse recipeDo this once every a week till your dandruff is fed up of your 🙂
- Quick Rosemary hair pack to cure flaky dandruffThis pack is prepared with dried rosemary leaf powder. In a cup of curd add 3 tablespoon of rosemary powder in it and mix it well until there are no lumps. Set it aside fr 10 minutes and then apply to your scalp and hair. After 30 minutes wash off with a mild shampoo.
So how do you like these rosemary masks and rinses for your hair? so let me know in the comments section below if you thinkI have missed out any such important tips for curing dandruff.
For more Such Awesome Tips on Natural Skin care and hair care, Join Our “SmartGirls” Community for free Today..!