3 Tried and tested DIY Scrubs to fade away Stretch marks and Cellulite
Hello smarties..!! Today I’m gonna share 3 tried and tested DIY scrub recipes to fade away stretch marks and cellulite. Also know how to avoid them at the first place.
Cellulite and stretch marks are a problem to every women nowadays. Approximately 75-80% of women develop these either at the time of pregnancy or in the puberty during rapid weight gain or loss. So let’s see some quick facts about how and why these stretchmarks and cellulite develop.
“Because prevention is always better than cure”
How and why Cellulite/Stretch Marks develop?
Women develop stretch marks mainly during puberty and later during pregnancy. Apart from these, it should also be noted that stretch marks have a higher chance of occurrence in people who are experiencing rapid weight gain or loss.
- The main reason of developing such marks is when the skin gets stretched rapidly and continuously leading the collagen to damage. The skin tissues become weak and loosens up its elasticity which appears as stripes at that particular part of the body.
- Similarly, cellulite is mainly caused due to the fat deposits which in turn push through the connective tissue under the layers of the skin. It is mainly observed in buttocks and thigh areas.
If you still haven’t developed these yet, then you are probably lucky. But wait..!! You still have a chance to develop them at any point in your life. Especially, If you are in entering your puberty stage. So avoid these in the first place before they become embarrassing marks on your body that are so hard to get rid off later.
“Dry brushing can help you avoid stretchmarks and cellulite. Make a habit to dry brush your body with a non-synthetic bristle brush”
3 Natural Homemade body scrubs to remove stretch marks
The main ingredient we will be using here is coffee. So before we go into the process let me tell you some of the coffee benefits when used on skin. So that you’ll know why this acts as a main ingredient in removing cellulite and stretchmarks.
- The caffeine in the coffee exfoliates the dead and loose skin and thus stimulates the blood circulation and flow.
- The antioxidants in the coffee helps to deal with free radical damage and develops new and healthy skin cells.
- Regular exfoliation with coffee, skin becomes lighter and firmer.
- Ground coffee helps to retain skin moisture and reduces water retention and thus dead skin cells in the stretch marks fades away and skin becomes smooth and soft.
How to fade away stretch marks and cellulite
- Aloe Vera gel
- Almond oil/ Badam oil
- Vitamin E
- Brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
Procedure to use the scrubs
- Take appropriate amounts of the ingredients in each scrub you want to use. There are no hard rules to follow for measurements. Use coffee as your main base ingredient and mix others in the quantity you wish for or to keep it simple you just need to make a scrub kind of consistency out of these ingredients and choose the quantity according to the area of the skin that you are going to apply.
- After you cleanse your body thoroughly, Apply this scrub over the affected area and scrub in circular motions. You need to apply a little more pressure with your knuckles while scrubbing the area as it will let the coffee penetrate into the skin and heal.
- After 2-3 min of scrubbing, wrap the area with a plastic wrap( or saran wrap ) and leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
- Moisture your skin with Shea butter lotions
Did your try any coffee scrubs before? If so which was your favorite? Let me know in the comments section below, so that others and I can try them too. And also tell Which one of the above scrubs you are gonna try?
Your concerns and clarifications are always welcome, so that I can concentrate more on specific problems than you all are facing and help to resolve them. Let’s have a chit chat in the comments sections.
Also do not forget to share these easy DIYs with your family and friends and help them enhance their beauty more. SHARE NOW and show them some love.
Next time don’t just drink coffee… Just scrub it. 🙂