2 Cheap Natural Hair softening Masks – Straightened & damaged hair #2
Hello my dear smartiess..!! Welcome to the second part of the straightened and damaged hair series. I am really happy that you guys are interested to get back the lost shine and health in you hair. Nothing is impossible to do, If you are really determined.
For all those who have landed here for the first time, let me tell you that this series is all about how to treat straightened & damaged hair in all natural way that is damaged to the highest level. This happens mainly due to the excessive use of harsh chemicals on hair, keratin treatments such as permanent straightening or smoothening. The first series is all about the intense hair oil treatment, how to use 6 different extremely beneficial carrier oils to treat dry hair. I also included the right way to warm up you hair for a hot oil massage.
You can check Intense hot oil treatment for dry & damaged hair
These are the two natural hair masks which you can trust to soften your hair with just one wash.
Natural Hair softening Masks
Natural hair masks are the best to pamper your hair at your home in a really cheap way. If you have ever tried any DIY natural hair masks, tell me which ones you liked and are the best. Will you let me try them too ? 😉
But hey, the natural hair mask I’m Gonna show you are not useful to treat your tresses to give them a soft and shiny look but are also useful in treating your hair fall problems. These are the multi-beneficial hair masks to treat almost all hair problems that we all have.
Let jump into these amazing hair softening masks.
Fenugreek-Curd for softer and shiny hair with just one wash
I try a lot of different natural hair masks. Basically an addict to DIYs beauty with all natural things :p So, in my quest of finding something that really works and natural too, I explored my own way of hydrating the dry and frizzy ends and giving them an instant shiny and softer look. And the best part is, its super cheap.
The ingredients are already lying in your kitchen… Go grab them
All you need..
- Fenugreek seeds/ Fenugreek powder
- Fresh water
- Soak a cup or two( depending upon the length of your hair) Fenugreek seeds / Fenugreek powder in 1 & 1/2 of water overnight
- You could see the seeds are all soften up. Now you can grind them well into a fine paste. The smarties..who are using fenugreek powder, you can skip this step.
- Mix 1/2 cup of curd into the paste. Stir well until the Fenugreek paste and the curd are mixed well.
- Section your hair into 4 equal parts & apply this mixture all over your hair from roots to tips. Concentrate more on the frizzy & dry ends. Wrap up with a shower cap.
- Wash off with a herbal shampoo after 2 hours.
You can actually skip your conditioner if you want to see how well this works.
Apply once a week for best results.
Egg- Coconut Milk Super silky Hair Mask
Egg is super beneficial to your hair. I saw many people who actually skip the yolk part while applying the egg to their hair. I don’t know who introduced it, but this is completely lame. That may be any reason why your are avoiding the yolk part ( if the stinky odor is what bothers you, wait, i have hack for that ), but the fat protein in the egg yolk and many essential nutrients and vitamins which are absent in egg whites are present in egg yolks. So, Egg Yolk is also equally important to improve your overall hair’s health. Not just that, but also promotes healthy hair growth by providing enough nutrition to the roots of your hair.
That is what all we need, right? Then stop separating that yolk off the egg from your hair mask the next time, to reap the maximum benefits out to hair growth mask.
All you need..
- 2 Eggs
- Coconut Milk- The best natural hair straightener
- Take a bowl. Break two eggs into it. Mix them well
- Take half a cup of Coconut Milk
- Mix them well. Apply all over your hair, concentrating more on the ends
- Tie your hair in a bun and cover it with a shower cap.
- Wash off after 1 hour with cold water.Shampoo and conditioner as normal
See, how simple are these DIY natural masks are. Then why to crave for those chemicals which are ready at the market loaded with preservatives and artificial Fragrances.
Promise your hair that you’ll pamper your hair naturally from now on. And see how happy it feels with liveliness and gorgeousness. 🙂
Have a happy hair day beauties..!! It’s time that your hair starts listening to you.
Keeps smiling and start commenting. Let my email flood with your comments. I’ll be happy to answer or chat with you.
Do share these masks with those friends of you who are frustrated with their dry, damage and brittle hair.
For more Such Awesome Tips on Natural Skin care and hair care, Join Our “SmartGirls” Community for free Today..!